It's been a while since I've participated in MilSpouse Friday Fill-in (or posted anything!), so I thought I'd join in this week!
1. Does your significant other read your blog? Why is this a good or bad thing?
No he doesn't. I mostly post about our trips, so I don't think he would really find anything I blog about all that interesting.
2. What is one item in your house that holds the most sentimental value & why?
A letter that my grandma wrote me almost 15 years ago. She was in very poor health & didn't think she was going to make it out of a surgery she was having, so she wrote all of her grandchildren letters saying how much she loved each of us, was proud of us, and how she would still always be with us even if something happened to her. She is still alive today, but I've kept that letter all these years.
3. When it comes to water fun in the summer do you prefer the beach, the pool, a lake, or the sprinklers?
I prefer being in a boat on the lake or in the pool. I like to look at the beach from far away, but I loathe sand & ocean water.
4. What is one special thing you do for yourself to get you through the first week of a deployment/separation?
Drink wine, and watch whatever I want on tv.
5. What is your biggest guilty pleasure website?
Perez Hilton. :)
Happy weekend everyone!